moderated Re: keystrokes for picture smart

Mike B.

See if the below helps:
To use Picture Smart, use the layered command INSERT+SPACEBAR followed by P.
Once the Picture Smart layer is active, the following keystrokes are
available:

  A.. A - Opens the Picture Smart dialog box where you can acquire an image
from a flatbed scanner or the Freedom Scientific PEARL camera and submit it
to be described.
  B.. F - Describes the currently selected image in File Explorer. Supported
images include BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIF, or PNG.
  C.. C - Describes an image associated with the current control. For
instance, a graphic on a web page or in an email message.
  D.. B - Describes the contents of the Windows Clipboard if it contains an
image.
  E.. QUESTION MARK - Displays help for the Picture Smart layer.
There is also a PictureSmart folder where you can save an image and have it
automatically submitted for analyzing and display the resulting description.
To access this folder, press WINDOWS Key+E to open File Explorer, open the
Pictures folder, and then open the PictureSmart folder.

To use Picture Smart, the "submit annonymous usage data" option must be
enabled in Settings Center. This sends encrypted information to Freedom
Scientific. The images from Picture Smart are then submitted to the various
services (such as Microsoft and Google) which analyze the images and returns
the descriptions back to JAWS. These descriptions are then displayed in the
Results Viewer. If you attempt to use Picture Smart and this setting is off,
a message displays prompting you to turn it on.

Note: Picture Smart is currently only available while in the English
Language UI of JAWS and Fusion as the services that perform the image
analysis do not currently support international languages for descriptions
of images.

For users of localized versions of JAWS running in versions of Windows other
than English, you must switch the JAWS UI language to English to try out
this feature. We plan to make Picture Smart available in more languages in
the future as these services continue to expand to include additional
languages.