From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of kelby
carlson
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 7:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Reading PDF Documents with Line Numbers

In my work, I frequently have to read transcripts of proceeding where each
of the lines is numbered. When I open a transcript like this in Adobe,
frequently all of the line numbers will be at the top of the page and I have
to keep arrowing down to get to the text. I know this is a unique problem,
but is there anything JAWS can do that will help with this? Right now it
takes me longer to read these documents than it should.