moderated Re: Reading PDF Documents with Line Numbers

Chris Hill

When you open the document, does adobe not ask you what reading order you'd prefer?  If so, have you tried the various options? If not, maybe you should check in the edit menu for the accessibility assistant and turn the reading order feature back on.  May not help, but this sounds like what the feature should have been meant for.

On 6/15/2020 19:56, kelby carlson wrote:
In my work, I frequently have to read transcripts of proceeding where each of the lines is numbered. When I open a transcript like this in Adobe, frequently all of the line numbers will be at the top of the page and I have to keep arrowing down to get to the text. I know this is a unique problem, but is there anything JAWS can do that will help with this? Right now it takes me longer to read these documents than it should.