From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Hank William Merchant
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 6:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: in win10 in a folder how do you tell Win10 to delete only all the files that have a same particular extension but not the other files in that folder that have different extensions?

Hello,

In Win10 when you are wanting to get rid of some particular files all with the same extension in a folder, but not the other files with different extensions in that same folder, is there a way to tell Win10 to in that particular folder to only delete all the files that have that same extension that you want to delete?

Llike in the old days, when we were still using dos and in dos to delete only all the files with a particular same extension in a directory, the dos command once you were located in that particular directory was the dos command delete  *. and the 3 letters corresponding to the extension you particularly wanted to delete.

If maybe someone can help me with this, this would be so very much appreciated. Much, much thanks in advance for any help with this.

All the best,

Warmest regards,

Hank