moderated Re: Spelling error and indicator sounds

marilyn

Hello everyone,

Some settings on my machine seem to have changed, though I didn’t make the changes. Please give me step by step directions so I can change them back. I’m running Jaws 2020 and Windows 10.

1: When I’m typing, sometimes I hear “spelling error” and then “out of spelling error.” I do not want to hear these announcements.

2: Before, I would hear a ding when moving the cursor either to the very top or bottom of the document. Now all I hear is blank, blank, blank… and I am not sure when I’m at the top or bottom. I want the sounds back.

Many thanks.

Marilyn