moderated Re: PROBLEM WITH JAWS 2020 AND BRAILLE

David Tanner

Well I hate to tell you this but sadly you will have to replace the rail drivers in jaws for any displays that you used with narrator because the narrator will have erased those drivers and put in their drivers

rom my iPhone 8

On Jun 14, 2020, at 10:46 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

Try a system restore on the pc to before you did all that with narrator, maybe?

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gery Gaubert
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 10:58 PM
To: JFW@GROUPS.IO
Subject: PROBLEM WITH JAWS 2020 AND BRAILLE

Well I decided to play with narrator a bit.  I got my braille display to function properly and explored a bit.  I decided that narrator just wasn’t for me.  I attempted to get jaws 2020 to work with my pacmate as well as a very old handy tech braille star 40.  Both functioned properly before the narrator exploration.  Now I have uninstalled the narrator braille support as suggested in the narrator user manual.  Problem is that now I have no braille on either display in jaws 2020.  Any thoughts/ideas, suggestions.  Thanks!!