moderated Re: braille problem

Ann Byrne

I had a similar issue with a Focus display. The support person at FS had to enable Braille support in Narrator, change the output to focus; then turn off support in Narrator.

At 07:14 AM 6/15/2020, you wrote:
I have went into narrator and remove the braille components so there shouldn't be a conflict with narrator.
I also went back to braille in the jaws program and selected pacmate. I got a message saying that I had to exit jaws and re-enter so that the changes could take effect. Did this and no luck.
There should be no conflict since the drivers and well as any braille software has been removed from narrator.