moderated Re: PROBLEM WITH JAWS 2020 AND BRAILLE

Justin Williams

Try a system restore on the pc to before you did all that with narrator, maybe?

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gery Gaubert
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 10:58 PM
To: JFW@GROUPS.IO
Subject: PROBLEM WITH JAWS 2020 AND BRAILLE

Well I decided to play with narrator a bit.  I got my braille display to function properly and explored a bit.  I decided that narrator just wasn’t for me.  I attempted to get jaws 2020 to work with my pacmate as well as a very old handy tech braille star 40.  Both functioned properly before the narrator exploration.  Now I have uninstalled the narrator braille support as suggested in the narrator user manual.  Problem is that now I have no braille on either display in jaws 2020.  Any thoughts/ideas, suggestions.  Thanks!!