moderated Re: PROBLEM WITH JAWS 2020 AND BRAILLE

Richard Turner

You may have to reinstall any drivers for those displays again.
Or, run a Jaws repair and see if that fixes it.

Richard

On Jun 14, 2020, at 7:57 PM, Gery Gaubert <gerygaubert@...> wrote:

Well I decided to play with narrator a bit.  I got my braille display to function properly and explored a bit.  I decided that narrator just wasn’t for me.  I attempted to get jaws 2020 to work with my pacmate as well as a very old handy tech braille star 40.  Both functioned properly before the narrator exploration.  Now I have uninstalled the narrator braille support as suggested in the narrator user manual.  Problem is that now I have no braille on either display in jaws 2020.  Any thoughts/ideas, suggestions.  Thanks!!