moderated An access issue

Justin Mcdevitt

Hello group,

There are occasions when I need to contact Apple tech support, as all of my playlists are stored in iTunes on my PC.

As a longtime IE user until recently, after setting up a screen-sharing session through the Ara.apple.com site, I would just press Control N to run the app to connect with a support person.

Now, using Chrome, when attempting to connect with tech support, I receive an error message that I need permission to open third-party apps and that the app is not approved by Microsoft. There is a tab to change permissions, though pressing enter does not change the permission status.

I have tried briefly using Brave. However, after downloading it, and then opening it up, there is a lot of nonsense about earning rewards points and I haven’t taken the time to see how I can change this when it opens.

For those of us who are not blessed with technological acumen, it is a good thing that this lists is in existence.

Best to all,  Justin