From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: 14 June 2020 02:34
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how to read highlighted text on web page

I found a keystroke jaws+alt+s where I can change the scheme to read the
colors -- I don't know why it did not work when I tried to do it from the
settings center, but it seems to work fairly well, only problem is that Jaws
goes silent sometimes for 15-20 seconds after I hit jaws-to-pc hot key --
using Chrome.

Thanks for everyones suggestion, I hope this works.

On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 18:22:54 -0400,
Dean Martineau wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
I'll be surprised if the ReadSelectedText hotkey, JAWSKey+Shift+down
arrow identifies text that has been highlighted by a web developer or
document author. The only keystroke that might work is JAWSKey+5 (on
the number row) to identify color, and I'm not too optimistic about that
either.