moderated Re: how to read highlighted text on web page

John Covici

hmmm, jaws +f2 just says custom hilight and you can set the foreground
and background, but seems no way to read them.

On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 13:28:59 -0400,
Adrian Spratt wrote:

One thought is to place focus on each of the options and, in each case, press JAWS key+f to compare fonts, etc. This may be all you need. Otherwise, it may tell you how the highlighted text differs from the non-highlighted.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2020 12:11 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: how to read hilighted text on web page

Hi. OI am using Jaws 2020 latest update and I can't seem to read hilighted text on web page. What I am trying to read are options with y/n choices and one of them is hilighted. I tried to use a different sound scheme such as attributes and colors, but no joy.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una