moderated Re: Rearranging columns in Mozilla Thunderbird

Sameer,

           I also just found that someone mentioned the Podcast Audio Archive at Blind Geek Zone with regard to an audio tutorial on using Thunderbird.  I went there, and it dates from 2007, but I don't think a thing has changed as far as changing column order in ages.  It was mentioned as being discussed in part 1 of 2, but I did not listen and I do not know for certain if JAWS is used as the screen reader.  A search on Thunderbird once you've navigated to that page will find the two podcasts, in parts 1 and 2.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss