From: Delaunay Christophe
Sent: 12 June 2020 15:48
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Notifications

Hi Steve,

Perhaps you could try this:

When you hear the Windows 10 notifications jingle, press the <windows+shift+v> keystroke in order to focus to the notification and then, press <space> or <enter> key to interact with it.

Please note that the <windows+shift+v> key combination is not a screen reader-specific keystroke. In other words, it is always available in Windows 10.

HTH, have a nice week-end. Chris D