From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Juan Hernandez
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 6:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: excel - defining names

HI All,

I am trying to make my excel spreadsheet read the column names and row names when using the jaws+alt+shift+r or C commands that jaws provides.

So I did the following:

First I went to column a1, where it says product name

Then I hit alt+m, m, d which loads the define names dialog box and typed product name.

I then pressed ok, and when I go down the colllumn and hit jaws+alt+shift+c it says no column name

Can someone please advise me as to what I’m doing wrong?

Best,

juan