Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: Scanning with Open book versus JAWS

When I click “Acquire” my computer announces “ Finished – Failed to recognize text.” The scanner has not operated at all at this point. I have only 1 scanner and it is recognized in the “Convenient OCR” “Cameras and Scanners”  dialog. Any ideas why the scanner is not engaged or suggestions I might try to produce scanning?

J Edward Culpepper, PhD

Huntsville, Alabama