From: "David Goldfield" <david.goldfield@outlook.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: Scanning with Open book versus JAWS

Honestly, my opinion is that scanning material with a flatbed scanner is
always going to be a bit easier than using a phone unless you have a
stand that can position your phone in a stationary location. Even then
starting a scanner from a PC keyboard and using that keyboard to quickly
save a document or copy and paste that scanned text into another
document is, at least for me, a much faster and more efficient
experience. There may be others who feel differently about this and I'd
be interested in hearing their perspective.

On 6/11/2020 4:26 PM, David Csercsics wrote:
While we're on this topic, how does things like OpenBook compare to
scanning apps for the phone, or things like envision AI?