moderated Re: Scanning with Open book versus JAWS

David Goldfield <david.goldfield@...>

Honestly, my opinion is that scanning material with a flatbed scanner is always going to be a bit easier than using a phone unless you have a stand that can position your phone in a stationary location. Even then starting a scanner from a PC keyboard and using that keyboard to quickly save a document or copy and paste that scanned text into another document is, at least for me, a much faster and more efficient experience. There may be others who feel differently about this and I'd be interested in hearing their perspective.

On 6/11/2020 4:26 PM, David Csercsics wrote:
While we're on this topic, how does things like OpenBook compare to scanning apps for the phone, or things like envision AI?