moderated Re: Identifying Capitalized Words in MS Word

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

This works like a charm, thanks very much!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: 11 June 2020 12:52
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Identifying Capitalized Words in MS Word

Morning Alison,

Try the following.  The steps below are for the Eloquence voice profile
1. Ppress, Jaws key + J, to open the Jaws context menu.
2. Press enter on, Options, arrow down to Voices submenu, press enter, and press enter on Voice Adjustment...
3. A. Now tab, 4 times to Voice Adjust All Contexts 1 of 5, and the setting you want is in here.
B. Tab 4 more times to, Voice upper case pitch change, and it's probably set on, 20.
C. Press your backspace key a couple of times to remove, 20, and type the number you want.  Note;  If you want a higher pitch type in a higher number than
20, and if you want a lower pitch type in a lower number.  You'll probably want to experiment with this.  I have mine set at, 27.
4. Tab to, Okay, and press enter to save / close.