moderated Re: Desktop short cut hot keys

Mike B

Pinning the shortcut icons to the task bar never fails for me, but the drawback is that you're limited to how many you can pin to the taskbar.  These shortcuts can be accessed from anywhere on the computer.

Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:05 AM
Subject: Re: Desktop short cut hot keys

Once you’ve created a desktop shortcut to a specific version of JAWS, try renaming it. for example, I’ve renamed JAWS 2020 as “JAWS 2020 shortcut.” This method was recommended by an FS tech support guy, and it has worked for me for several versions. Don’t ask me why.

To rename a file, place focus on the filename, then press F2 to bring up an edit field. Make the changes, then press enter.