moderated Re: Desktop short cut hot keys

Richard Turner

Apparently, some systems, mine included, and I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 bit; Jaws 2020 blocks the desktop hotkeys.
I worked with Eric Damery last fall after Jaws 2020 came out.
They thought the November or maybe the December update had fixed it, but they stopped working.
They work with other screen readers.

Later,

Richard

On Jun 10, 2020, at 9:50 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

I am using JAWS 2020 with Windows 7 and have several hot keys set up to quickly open applications like JAWS, but they have stopped working.  I noticed this when I had shut down JAWS and tried to restart it with Alt + CTRL + J and nothing happened.  I later discovered that none of my hot key short cuts were working.  What would cause them to stop working?