No, and with the paid version you can do incremental backups which can
take 5-10 minutes and you can schedule, so it becomes automatic. You
can also clone the drive, but I think a backup is better.

On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:13:02 -0400,
Dennis Brown wrote:

Do you need eyes to create the image with macrium reflect?
Thanks,
Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 3:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Acronis image with Jaws

I like macrium reflect, but you need eyeballs to restore from the recovery
media, but this is true of all of them pretty much.

On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 10:25:02 -0400,
Klaus Vielhauer wrote:

Hello John,

thanks for the quick answer.

Question: Wich Windows image backup software works with Jaws?

I assume that recreation may not work at all - I hope it never is
necessary - but creating a image on a harddisk with speech is desired.

Klaus

On 6/9/2020 2:13 PM, John Covici wrote:
Don't bother, they use some different method to draw the screen, so
its not accessible.

On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 04:11:52 -0400,
Klaus Vielhauer wrote:
Hello,

at the install screen there is no speech and I had to stop.

Does anyone use this program successfully?

Thanks

Klaus

How do
you spend it?