moderated Re: Antivirus software.

Blind Tech tutorials And Tips <Shreybhatt04@...>

Hi,
You can use malware bites, it is about 90% accessible, and mostly useable, and it is a very strong anti-virus software, most prefer it ove others. Yes windows defender is the most accessible, but if you want a better antivirus, that is accessible 90% of the time and is much more secure than windows defender, I would go for malware bites.

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 8:20 PM david Jennette <dcjenn@...> wrote:

I sent this an hour or so ago but didn’t see it post to the list so I’m going to try again. Sorry if you all get the message a second time.

I’m wondering if windows defender is still the best antivirus software to use with jaws or if there are now other packages that are accessible now. I figured I’d ask because some time has passed and things might have changed. Thanks.