moderated Re: Changing color schemes in Zoom Text

I no longer have ZoomText at hand, but I believe if you bring up the ZoomText UI with CAPS LOCK+CTRL+U, then open the Color option with CAPS Lock+C, you'll be presented with all the various color options.  I can't recall what the default is as it's been several years since I last tutored on ZoomText.

All the ZoomText Documentation is available here:  https://zoomtext.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018649052-ZoomText-User-Guides

I got those commands out of the User Guide.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss