moderated Re: exporting/importing settings from ms office 2013

Ann Byrne

JAWS settings or Office settings?
Settings packager should do it, if you're thinking JAWS. I tried to find the link to send yu, but it's hiding.

Good luck!

In OAt 09:13 AM 6/9/2020, you wrote:

Hi all,
I will have another computer from my company with also office 2013 installed on it. From the office packet, I use most outlook, excel end sometime the basics of word.
On my old computer , I made some adjustments in the options for a better performance with a screenreader and som other personalisations.
When I search the internet, how to export that settings, There seems no solution for office 2013 except taking pictures of every screen with a group of settings and adjust them manually in the new installation.
This is not possible with a screenreader I think and compairing checkbox by checkbox is a long way to go.
Is ther no other option to transfer all the settings from one to another computer with the same version of office?
Kind regards,
William Windels