moderated exporting/importing settings from ms office 2013

William Windels

Hi all,

I will have another computer from my company with also office 2013 installed on it. From the office packet, I use most outlook, excel end sometime the basics of word.

On my old computer , I made some adjustments in the options for a better performance with a screenreader and som other personalisations.

When I search the internet, how to export that settings, There seems no solution for office 2013 except taking pictures of every screen with a group of settings and adjust them manually in the new installation.

This is not possible with a screenreader I think and compairing checkbox by checkbox is a long way to go.

Is ther no other option to transfer all the settings from one to another computer with the same version of office?

Kind regards,

William Windels