moderated Re: speed of speech

Mario

an easier way is to press and hold control+windows+alt and down while continuously press page up to raise the rate or page down to lower the rate. this makes the change permanent and global.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2020, 9:40 AM
Subject: speed of speech
Insert+J for the Jaws menu.
Arrow down to Voice and press right arrow.
Hit enter on Voice Adjustment.
Tab to the option to set for all contexts, then tab to the rate. Make your adjustments.
Tab to OK and hit enter, and probably tab to OK and press enter again.
It should stay the same unless you have other voices set with different rates.
Like the Jaws cursor voice, etc., that appear under the All contexts setting.

Richard
Feelings are like farts; they are better out than in.