From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 10:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Best Jaws version with Win 8.1

Hi Milton,

I’m running Win 8.1 from a fresh install to an HP desktop which had Win 7 and was not eligible for an update to Win 10.I didn’t think about updating the Win 8.1. to 10, I will look into that possibility.

I will double check to see if Office 365 is up to date. I’m pretty sure it is, but thanks for the reminder, I will double check it.

Thanks for your note,

Norma