moderated Re: Best Jaws version with Win 8.1

Norma A. Boge

Hi,

All I have to go on is problems that occur when using J2020 do not occur when using 2019. They include:

Even more sluggishness in outlook 365, esp. when replying to a message

In Word 365, Jaws says “normal” when I arrow up and down through lines whether they have text or not. I spent an hour with a FS tech trying to resolve this issue and we finally ended up restoring J2020 factory settings. Major PITA. J2020 was OK for a few months, and now it’s happening again. So I need to use J2019 when working in Word.

There are other issues which I can’t recall now. And I know I’m not the only one who’s expressing frustration with J2020 problems.

Regards,

Norma