moderated Re: Jaws2019 Strange for Jaws tandem

O.Addison Gethers

Hi there  This have been happen without going to jaws window  while I’m on IE,firefox and email  so how can jaws tandem popped up in window screen without going to jaws window?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 12:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 Strange for Jaws tandem

There is a key to launch Jaws Tandem, I forget what it is because I usually get to it through the menus, but I suspect that you might be inadvertently pressing that key combination.

Maybe you have a sticky key which is part of that needed key combination and you are just doing the rest of the combination that launches Jaws Tandem.

Glenn

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 11:28 AM

Subject: Jaws2019 Strange for Jaws tandem

Hello All  I’m using desktop computer window10 and jaws2019 !! I don’t know what’s going on  for some reason about jaws tandem keep popping up on window screen  while I’m on IE ,firefox and email window !! When I open IE  and was on website  reading  about 10 or 15  minute later I went to email  suddenly  while I was trying to press enter on the email to read  it’s say alt left arrow  then I press insert t for title  it’s say microsoft outlook  then I try to press insert down arrow to read the email however it’s say alt down arrow then I press insert t then it’s say jaws tandem enter the id number who is doing to do tandem  then I say what?? So I press alt f4 to close it out it’s say jaws tandem closed  !! So it’s doing that when I opened firefox too. Does anyone have this problem ? It have been going on in March,April and last month and again 3 day ago !!

Addison

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.