moderated Re: Jaws2019 Strange for Jaws tandem

O.Addison Gethers

Hi there  This have been happen without going to jaws window  while I’m on IE,firefox and email  so how can jaws tandem popped up in window screen without going to jaws window?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 12:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 Strange for Jaws tandem

There is a key to launch Jaws Tandem, I forget what it is because I usually get to it through the menus, but I suspect that you might be inadvertently pressing that key combination.

Maybe you have a sticky key which is part of that needed key combination and you are just doing the rest of the combination that launches Jaws Tandem.

Glenn