moderated Another accessible / genealogy web site.

Peter Tesar

I've given you the WikiTree.com site.

Another accessible source is the Mormon's FamilySearch Engine.

https://www.familysearch.org/en/

There is no need to register. You get basic information when you enter first & last names, birth & death locations and year (a range).

You should get a page with the title:

  Historical documents we found for xx — FamilySearch.org

Navigate to the heading:

  Top people we found for xx in the shared Family Tree

For each record found will be listed the information asked for and perhaps the spouse and parents.

If you toggle for more information on that individual, you will need to create a Familysearch account or sign in (no charge).

Researching distant family relations is a way to fill in my stay at home time.

Peter T.

On 6/5/2020 9:30 AM, Georgie Mac wrote:
Tony, I too have been trying to get to this site, but after a few times, I've had success.  First and last name and there it is!  This will give me some added help since I have been trying to track down my family roots since forever.  Thanks to all.
Georgi