moderated Re: Does anyone happen to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws?

Dan Longmore

Hi,
I posted earlier that Webroot and JAWS , latest version, work good together. My apologies but I cannot tell if latest JAWS version and webroot are good together. Prior versions of JAWS and webroot worked well but am not certain of latest JAWS. That's because I forgot that I have switched to Windows defender. Not because of any problems with web root. My wife uses web root and it is a good product . The web root interface , in prior versions, was cumbersome with JAWS but the two never conflicted.
Sorry for confusion.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 4:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Does anyone happen to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws?

Hi list members, i'd like to know whether anyone happens to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws? I'm considering buying webroot software and I wanted to know befor I buy the software whether the latest version of jaws works well with webroot software? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.