From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 4:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Does anyone happen to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws?

Hi list members, i'd like to know whether anyone happens to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws? I'm considering buying webroot software and I wanted to know befor I buy the software whether the latest version of jaws works well with webroot software? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.