moderated Re: Does anyone happen to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws?

Dan Longmore

Yes web root antivirus software works with the latest version. I am using windows 10 latest update and the latest version of Web route. Does very well

On Jun 5, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Shan Noyes <shan.noyes@...> wrote:

´╗┐What does webroot software do?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram via groups.io
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 2:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Does anyone happen to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws?

WARNING, this email originated from outside of SaskTel.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender and believe the contents are safe.

Hi list members, i'd like to know whether anyone happens to know whether webroot software works with the latest version of jaws? I'm considering buying webroot software and I wanted to know befor I buy the software whether the latest version of jaws works well with webroot software? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.