moderated Re: regarding OBS software

paul lemm

Hi,

I use OBS for recording play throughs of my game engine. If you don’t want to use any of the fancy features it’s really straight forward to use. simply install the program, there’s no special set up required, just install and when you want to start recording it will automatically record both your pc and your mic. once it’s open press tab (it’s about 7 times for me) until you reach a check box called start recording  (its just under start streaming, don’t use that one as it is more complex). Once you hit start recording, when you are finished, the start recording check box will have changed to stop recording, simply press space to stop recording and that’s it and it’s all done. Head to your videos folder through file explorer (where documents,  downloads etc all are, in your videos folder you’ll find a folder called captures, in here will be the recording you just made.   Hope that helps

Paul

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristina Ebetiuc
Sent: 05 June 2020 09:43
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: regarding OBS software

Good morning everybody!

1. My message contains german pats because I am a German speaker and my deffolt system language is German.

2. If nobody knows if OBS works then could somebody instead reccomend me a tool which with I can both record my screen, myvoice and the pc sounds. I really need that for a class work.

PS: I asked my f riend for help but he didn‘t use the programm quite a while so that‘s why I am asking in the community.

Thanks again and greetings to all

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 05.06.2020 um 04:54 schrieb Al Sorrentino via groups.io <alsorrentino@...>:

Hi Everyone,

I thought I was the only one that was having problems with my JAWS.  For me, when I open up his e-mail, JAWS reads the entire e-mail from top to bottom in German. 

Sometimes in certain e-mails I receive JAWS may read part of the address in the body of the e-mail in a different language.  Can I change any settings to avoid this problem in the future with certain e-mails?

Thanks for your help.

Al Sorrentino

alsorrentino@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2020 2:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: regarding OBS software

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 02:12 PM, Don Walls wrote:

For some reason my JAWS screen reader is reading your messages in German.

Large chunks of it are in German, but not the main body content.  Even the standard signature from the Windows 10 Mail App is rendered in German, which is completely appropriate, since the message originates from a German speaker whom I'd have to presume has German as the system language.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it.
       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.