moderated Re: regarding OBS software

Cristina Ebetiuc

Good morning everybody!
1. My message contains german pats because I am a German speaker and my deffolt system language is German.
2. If nobody knows if OBS works then could somebody instead reccomend me a tool which with I can both record my screen, myvoice and the pc sounds. I really need that for a class work.
PS: I asked my f riend for help but he didn‘t use the programm quite a while so that‘s why I am asking in the community.
Thanks again and greetings to all

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 05.06.2020 um 04:54 schrieb Al Sorrentino via groups.io <alsorrentino@...>:

Hi Everyone,

I thought I was the only one that was having problems with my JAWS.  For me, when I open up his e-mail, JAWS reads the entire e-mail from top to bottom in German.

Sometimes in certain e-mails I receive JAWS may read part of the address in the body of the e-mail in a different language.  Can I change any settings to avoid this problem in the future with certain e-mails?

Thanks for your help.

Al Sorrentino

alsorrentino@...