moderated Re: Jaws script for reporting progress bar via sounds

Leo

still no luck, These are the errors I got

JGauge, revision 2117 Setup
chain "default" add jgauge.jsb for JAWS 2020 (enu) failed with error
code 1.
The output (if any) can be found in the Details list.
Skipping this JAWS folder.
OK

= = = = = = = = = =

Install into JAWS folders 2020.
Preparing for JAWS script compilation.
2020:
User folder: C:\Users\leoba\AppData\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2020\Settings\enu
Shared folder: C:\ProgramData\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2020\Settings\enu
Output folder: C:\Users\leoba\AppData\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2020\Settings\enu
Installing files.
JAWSUtil command: compile jgauge
JAWSUtil command: chain "default" add jgauge.jsb
Command returned 1.
Output:
Error: default.jss is not a script chain manager file.

End of output.
Restoring this JAWS folder to its original state.
JAWSUtil command: chain "default" remove jgauge.jsb
Command returned 1.
Output:
jgauge.jsb not found.

End of output.
JAWSInstallDirs is .
All installations failed!
Writing log file.

Best,
   Leo
On 6/4/2020 5:57 PM, Leo wrote:

hmm,

this is very weird, I'll give it a second try!

Best,
   Leo

On 6/4/2020 2:15 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
it works on my jfw 2020, and it is latest version.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 5/7/2020 8:07 AM, Leo wrote:
Hi Richard, thanks for the info. I had a second look on the release
history of the script, and I see that the last release was in April
2019, so even though it identified my jaws version, the script may
not be compatible with jaws 2020 after all.

Best,
    Leo

On 5/7/2020 8:30 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

Doug Lee has a twitter account for script support questions.

He doesn’t list his personal Email on his web site, so you might try
reaching out to him via twitter:

https://twitter.com/dlee_code/ <https://twitter.com/dlee_code/>

HTH,

Richard

"There's a nap for that." - an anonymous cat in a window in
Portland, Oregon.