moderated Re: Using family tree / genealogy software

Peter Tesar

Yes you did get it wrong. No registration necessary for WikiTree.com

https://www.wikitree.com/

I have never had to pay for using that site.

The site has two edit boxes,

  First Name, Last Name then press ENTER.

You get a list of profiles arranged by birth date. Each profile is a link and the profile may have links to:

  parents, spouse, children etc.

To create and edit profiles you need to register (no charge).

There is no free trial period.

Peter T.

On 6/4/2020 6:26 PM, Tony wrote:

I checked out the site but was disappointed after a search for several people returned no results.

Also, to get information on anyone it appears to require a “free” trial signup with no mention of the actual cost.

Did I miss something?

Tony