From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Tesar
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2020 3:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using family tree / genealogy software

Hello,

Why don't you use the web site WikiTree.com?

It has over 23 million profiles and it is edited by over 700 thousand genealogists from around the world.

I've been using it for about 5 years a and much of what I need is accessible with Jaws and NVDA.

You don't need additional software. It's free to register, it works with Jaws.

Whatever you create on WikiTree.com will be there for the world to browse and for a lot longer than your PC based software.

Create your family profiles and maybe link them to existing distant relatives.

https://www.wikitree.com/ has genealogy help and there are other online sources to help you with your research.

Peter T.

On 6/4/2020 11:19 AM, kevin meyers wrote:

Hello, I’m using windows10 build 1909 and most recent version of Jaws2020. Is there a family tree / genealogy software that works the best with Jaws? Thanks Kevin