moderated Re: regarding OBS software

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 02:12 PM, Don Walls wrote:
For some reason my JAWS screen reader is reading your messages in German.
Large chunks of it are in German, but not the main body content.  Even the standard signature from the Windows 10 Mail App is rendered in German, which is completely appropriate, since the message originates from a German speaker whom I'd have to presume has German as the system language.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss