moderated Re: regarding OBS software

Don Walls

For some reason my JAWS screen reader is reading your messages in German.

Don

From: Cristina Ebetiuc
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 10:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: regarding OBS software

Thank you 😊

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Von: Shan Noyes
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2020 18:59
An: main@jfw.groups.io
Betreff: Re: regarding OBS software
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Sorry don’t know the answer to your question however, a person who uses Jaws and is heavily involved and experienced with broadcasting using jaws etc is Jonathan Mosen check out his web site at:

https://mosen.org/

He runs an internet radio station called MushroomFM as well as publishes a podcast.  Its really cool.

Have a good day.