moderated Re: Accesible Twitter Applications

Michael Munn

This is why I asked the group members for an alternative of using the MainStream Twitter Application. I'm soon going to be a broadcaster and using the main Twitter is  going to be a compromise for me because the time is limited and I want to go through as many tweets as possible during the time that I'm broadcasting. This is in possible if I'm using the Mainstream Twitter because the Main sight is very problematic. There are many hoops to jump through unorder to view each Tweet. I will be learning the structure of the Main Twitter when I'm not on the air. Using an Alternative is just a temporary solution for me.
Thank you for asking.
Also, the website is configured differently on Each browser. I am afraid you may have to relearn the structure of the Twitter Main page again  on Google Chrome. .

Thank you.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 9:35 PM marilyn <tinkerbelltx@...> wrote:

Hello all,

A few Twitter questions.

Why would one use a Twitter app as opposed to Twitter.com?

I have a Twitter account and have been accessing it with Twitter.com and IE. Today I tried to log in, but couldn’t at all. I used Google Chrome and got in, but now everything is different. I can’t find many of the items I used to be able to read before, such as how many tweets I’ve sent, how many people I follow, and how many followers I have. I also can’t find the place that lists followers and the place where I can follow someone.

Is this a Jaws problem? If so, how can I fix it? If not, where can I go to find out how to make the information readable again?

Many thanks.

Marilyn