From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristina Ebetiuc via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: regarding OBS software

WARNING, this email originated from outside of SaskTel.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender and believe the contents are safe.

Hello everybody!

I am new here. Could soembody tell me if OBS (Open Broadcast Studio) is accessible with JAWS 2020? I have currently downloaded Version 25 of this software. Could somebody also give me instructions for using it? I have searched the web but found Nothing.

Thanks and greetings

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.