moderated Re: Accesible Twitter Applications

sardar shankar

I too use twblue but it misses out on certain functions like playing
videos from a tweet, viewing threads, viewing replies to a tweet,
not so useful autocomplition for tags and users, no way to view
notifications etc. please correct me if i'm wrong in any of these!

On 6/4/20, marilyn <tinkerbelltx@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

A few Twitter questions.

Why would one use a Twitter app as opposed to Twitter.com?

I have a Twitter account and have been accessing it with Twitter.com and IE.
Today I tried to log in, but couldn’t at all. I used Google Chrome and got
in, but now everything is different. I can’t find many of the items I used
to be able to read before, such as how many tweets I’ve sent, how many
people I follow, and how many followers I have. I also can’t find the place
that lists followers and the place where I can follow someone.

Is this a Jaws problem? If so, how can I fix it? If not, where can I go to
find out how to make the information readable again?

Many thanks.

Marilyn