moderated Re: [External] cool trick with signatures in Outlook

Steven Hicks <Steven_HicksSM@...>

Strange as mine won’t read that box but I am running Microsoft Outlook 2016 retail, that could be the difference.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: 03 June 2020 22:02
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: [External] cool trick with signatures in Outlook

Bill,

I can, in fact, edit in the box.  For example, I needed to update a small item in the signature I use for this list.  I navigated to the box and made the tweak right there. JAWS read everything in that box. To prove my point to myself, I just went there now and created a brand new signature from scratch within the box and it worked just fine.  My point was that, because I am often including hyperlinks in my signatures, I  prefer to build the original layout in the email, then copy and paste it into the edit box. I can then edit from there.

I am using the February  release of JAWS 2020 and Microsoft Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.11929.20776 on my company laptop.  I know I have seen this issue several of you are referencing, it’s just not currently an issue for me. I’ll have  to go see how this works on my personal laptop running a similar setup.