moderated Re: Accesible Twitter Applications

marilyn

Hello all,

A few Twitter questions.

Why would one use a Twitter app as opposed to Twitter.com?

I have a Twitter account and have been accessing it with Twitter.com and IE. Today I tried to log in, but couldn’t at all. I used Google Chrome and got in, but now everything is different. I can’t find many of the items I used to be able to read before, such as how many tweets I’ve sent, how many people I follow, and how many followers I have. I also can’t find the place that lists followers and the place where I can follow someone.

Is this a Jaws problem? If so, how can I fix it? If not, where can I go to find out how to make the information readable again?

Many thanks.

Marilyn   

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 1:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Accesible Twitter Applications

Dear Listers, hope you are well. I'm sending this email just want to ask whether if there is an Application that allow me to Access Twitter besides using the Mainstream Twitter.com. I'm soon going to be a broadcaster  and in my show, I would like to interact with my listeners. Unorder to do that, I need to find an accessible Twitter program that enable me to quickly scan each post at a very quick manner. If y'all know a program  like this, Please let me know

TIA.  

Best regards 

Michael Munn 

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.