moderated Re: Accesible Twitter Applications

marilyn

Hello all,

A few Twitter questions.

Why would one use a Twitter app as opposed to Twitter.com?

I have a Twitter account and have been accessing it with Twitter.com and IE. Today I tried to log in, but couldn’t at all. I used Google Chrome and got in, but now everything is different. I can’t find many of the items I used to be able to read before, such as how many tweets I’ve sent, how many people I follow, and how many followers I have. I also can’t find the place that lists followers and the place where I can follow someone.

Is this a Jaws problem? If so, how can I fix it? If not, where can I go to find out how to make the information readable again?

Many thanks.

Marilyn