moderated Re: [External] cool trick with signatures in Outlook

Richard Turner

OK, so you opened that edit box and edited an existing signature in that edit box without any issues?

On my Work machine, running Jaws 2020, Windows 10 Pro, and Outlook 2016, that edit box does not read at all with Jaws or Narrator.  NVDA will read the first line and that is it.

With sighted help, I can do what you said and write it in Word, then paste it in, but the sighted person has to delete the text of that one is there.

I could I suppose have created an  entirely new signature, but that was not what I neded for work.

Very interesting.

Richard