moderated cool trick with signatures in Outlook

Van Lant, Robin

I accidentally discovered a cool trick in Outlook.  If you have more than one type of  email signature, based on the audience of your email, I thought we  had to go select the one we wanted each time from the Insert Ribbon under signatures.  Here’s the trick, as long as you have a default signature in any new email you create, you can simply arrow down into that signature text and open the context menu.  The list of your signatures are right there for you to select from and the whole thing will quickly update.   Sometimes the Outlook developers surprise me with the shortcuts they code.

Using Windows 10, JAWS 2020, Office 365

Robin Van Lant

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114