moderated Question for other Webex meeting users

Van Lant, Robin

We use Cisco Webex at my company.  I’ve had a frustration that I wonder if any other users have experience and have thoughts on.

When I  click on a link to a meeting, my browser (Chrome), will open.  The meeting screen will load.  I will often hear JAWS say something like, “You are having trouble with the connection”, but pretty soon I can tab around some of the features, including the participant list.  I have enough vision to see that a window has popped up where the audio & video connection information is.  It used to be that focus would land in that window and I could tab through the options on where to  do my audio connection, then I would click the Audio Connection button for Webex to call my phone.  After some upgrade a while back, I typically cannot get focus into that window.  As I tab around the initial screen that loads, I’ll hear something called audio Connection checked, but hitting this doesn’t seem to do anything.  I hear reference to a “floating panel”, but cannot seem to get to it. My current workaround is that I go to the audio menu with Alt A and open the audio & video connection window from there.   This can take precious time when I’m about to run late to a meeting.

Anyone else have a similar issue?

Using Windows 10, JAWS 2019, Office 365

Robin Van Lant

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114