moderated Re: Free screen reader Spreadsheet Program

Ann Byrne

You can buy an inexpensive Office 2019 from Kevin. nocm@...

At 09:24 AM 6/2/2020, you wrote:
Hi Morey,

I assume you are in the US? Can you afford $69.99 a year or $6.99 a month? If you can you could subscribe to Microsoft 365 Personal, formerly known as Office 365 Personal. This allows you to download the full Office suite to your computer including Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point etc. In addition you also get 1 Tb of OneDrive cloud storage. You can buy this from the Microsoft Store at the following link:

<https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/p/microsoft-365-personal/cfq7ttc0k5bf?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab>Buy Microsoft 365 Personal- Microsoft Store

Best regards,
Sieghard

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 4:45 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Free screen reader Spreadsheet Program

Morning all. Looking for a Jaws friendly SpreadSheet Program to download. I tried Open Office but cannot even figure out how to get it to load. Tried Google Sheets and Jaws will not work in it either. Any other suggestions?

Currently using a version of Office 2007, but Excel keeps shutting it off in the middle of work saying it is not being offered anymore and it wants me to try "X number of days" trial.

So any other help appreciated. I cannot afford new Office Version. I have JART on this tcomputer but how the heck does a person even get past the first page???

Thanks

Morey Worthington