From: "Adrian Spratt" <adrian@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2020 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: amazon

I have never experienced this problem, no matter which version of JAWS I
use. For the record, it's now the latest release of JAWS 2020.

The reason to avoid Internet Explorer is the diminished security support
that I understand Microsoft now provides.

From: Judy [mailto:bunchkinbear@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 6:43 PM
Subject: amazon
Hi, what browser are you trying to use? My experience is that it does
differ on how easy it is depending on the browser. Judy